Explore our promoted experiences
- Enjoy a scenic drive through the magnificent Swiss Alps with your guide
- Discover the UNESCO World Heritage-listed Jungfraujoch, home to Europe's highest railway station
- Take in spectacular panoramic mountain views from your mountain vantage point
- Tour includes round-trip travel by air-conditioned coach
- Ride the V-Cableway Eiger Express
Departure & Return
Meet your tour guide in front of the McDonalds, opposite the Tourist Information office. Our coach is coming from Zurich and will reach Lucerne between 9.20am and 9.30am.
What To Expect
On arrival at Lauterbrunnen, your guide accompanies you on a 100-minute cogwheel train ride to Jungfraujoch, Europe’s highest-altitude railway station sitting 11,333 feet above sea level. Along the way, travel through the breathtaking mountain pass of Kleine Scheidegg, situated beneath the famous Eiger North Face.
Disembark at the Top of Europe and head to the Alpine Sensation — a round-tour subway opened to mark the centenary of the Jungfrau Railway. This latest attraction links the Ice Palace and Sphinx Observatory, where you can soak up panoramic views over Aletsch Glacier, Europe's longest glacier. On a clear day, look as far as the snow-capped peaks of France and Italy.
If you wish, purchase a snack or a warm drink at the on-site restaurant (own expense) before the cogwheel train ride to ‘Eigergletscher’, where you will change to the V-Cableway Eiger Express. After approx. 15 minutes you will reach Grindelwald Terminal, where your coach awaits. Then hop aboard your coach for the return drive to central Lucerne where your tour concludes in the evening.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 60 travelers
- OPERATED BY Hans Meier Tourist AG - Gray Line Zurich
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms