Departure & Return
Go under the Big Arch Monument called "Torbogen" and i will be waiting for you with my black backpack.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Please note: the itinerary is subject to change, based on the locations availability and weather.
- Our tour is different from all the food tours you may have done around the world. Our aim in to make the experience as authentic as possible, so you eat like a true Lucerner. We go from place to place and give you good samples of the food and drinks along the way.
- 5 stops
- A passionate and experienced local guide who speaks English/Spanish
- Great insight about Lucerner food and Swiss culture
- A full belly of wonderful flavours and foods
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Passenger Diaries Switzerland Tours & Experiences
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands