- Learn how chocolate is made during a behind-the-scenes factory tour
- Taste award-winning chocolates, and decorate your own bar
- A private tour offers the most personalized, flexible experience
- Upgrade to add various Lucerne sightseeing options to your trip
Departure & Return
Go under the big Arch monument called "Torbogen" i will be waiting for you with a black backpack.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Availability from Monday to Sunday through the year
- Train ticket is not included CHF 18 per person, and it will take 10 min to get to the factory.
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- The production area is not operating on weekends but we can still have the guided tour inside.
- Inform us about allergies so we can choose the right chocolate for you.
- The walking tour in Lucerne can be added as an optional one hr tour extension.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Passenger Diaries Switzerland Tours & Experiences
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands