- See the best of Lucerne in one day
- Explore on foot and by sightseeing boat tour
- Take in top sites of interest such as the Chapel Bridge and Lucerne Castle
- A small group ensures a personalized experience
Departure & Return
Big Arch monument right outside Lucerne train station. Look for the guide standing right under the Arch. Departure time 11:40
Tour departs within walking distance of the cruise port
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Minimum age is 6 years
- Meeting time at 11:40 at the Arch monument "Torbogen" in front of train station.
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY Passenger Diaries Switzerland Tours & Experiences
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
See all safety measures taken by Lucerne Walking and Boat Tour: The Best Swiss Experience.