2 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Lucerne, Switzerland sports a vibrant wine scene, set amid the area’s lakes and mountains. This tour starts with a 30-minute cruise on Lake Lucerne, or a scenic 15-minute bus ride, before trying four of the area’s most innovative wine blends. You’ll learn about the Old World traditions and new winemaking approaches. After the tour, you’ll head back to Lucerne, with the option of adding on a trip to the city’s castle or a walking tour.
- Enjoy a scenic trip from Lucerne to a wine tasting
- Try some of the region’s best wine blends
- Swiss cheese and fresh bread provided
- Optional walking tour and castle visit add-ons
Saved to wishlist!
Wine tasting (inclusive 7-8 different local wine types)
Transportation (Bus or Boat depending on the season)
2 hrs walking tour (Optional extension city highlights)
Food and drinks (unless specified)
Hotel Pick up and Drop off
Departure & Return
Torbogen Luzern , Bahnhofpl., 6003 Luzern, SwitzerlandThis activity will end right where it started.
Big arch monument right in front of train station.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Book this tour with the city highlights option if you want the 2 hrs extension walking tour in the city
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Passenger Diaries Switzerland Tours & Experiences
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on sanitization during Small Group Wine Tasting by Lake Lucerne in a Traditional Winery?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Small Group Wine Tasting by Lake Lucerne in a Traditional Winery?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Compare Similar Experiences
Small Group Wine Tasting by Lake Lucerne in a Traditional Winery
3 hours 30 minutes
2 hours 15 minutes
8 hours 45 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursWine TastingsFood, Wine & NightlifeLucerneFood Tours - Central SwitzerlandWine Tastings - Central SwitzerlandFood Tours - ZurichWine Tastings - ZurichFood Tours - BaselWine Tastings - BaselCategory
Engelberg Monastery (Kloster Engelberg) Tours & TicketsWeggis Tours & TicketsEngelberg Tours & TicketsSwiss Museum of Transport (Verkehrshaus der Schweiz) Tours & TicketsMt. Stanserhorn CabriO Cable Car Tours & TicketsRichard Wagner Museum Tours & TicketsPilatus Railways (Pilatus Bahnen) Tours & TicketsLion Monument (Löwendenkmal) Tours & TicketsRosengart Collection (Museum Sammlung Rosengart) Tours & TicketsHofkirche Tours & TicketsLucerne (Luzern) Tours & TicketsCulture and Congress Centre (KKL) Tours & Tickets