2 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Capture the beauty of Lucerne in the evening during this 2.5-hour private photo tour. Discover landmarks such as the Chapel Bridge, the Water Tower, and Old Town Lucerne and learn to master the basic techniques of night photography with your guide. This tour is a great opportunity to discover the picturesque lakeside village of Lucerne and capture beautiful memories of your trip to enjoy for years to come.
- Explore the city of Lucerne during this 2.5-hour evening photography tour
- Discover old and new landmarks like the Chapel Bridge and Old Town
- Master the basic techniques of night photography and take beautiful photos
- Enjoy a personalized experience with a private photographer tour guide
Saved to wishlist!
Local Professional photographer guide
Photography tips and instructions
Tripod (as an optional service)
Lift ticket to the castle
Food and drinks
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Departure & Return
Torbogen Luzern , Bahnhofpl., 6003 Luzern, SwitzerlandThis activity will end right where it started.
Big arch monument right in front of train station.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- 1st April to 31st August 8.00 pm – 10:30 pm
- 1st Sept to 15th Sept 7.30 pm – 10:00 pm
- 16th Sept to 31st March 7.00 pm – 09:30 pm
- A creative and exciting evening for everyone with an interest in photography or just wants to see our favorite places in Lucerne (camera is not necessary if you just want to see Lucerne at night)
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Passenger Diaries Switzerland Tours & Experiences
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on sanitization during Lucerne by Night Photo Tour?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Lucerne by Night Photo Tour?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Compare Similar Experiences
Lucerne by Night Photo Tour
2 hours 30 minutes
2 hours 30 minutes
9 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Night ToursCity ToursWalking ToursPhotography ToursWalking & Biking ToursLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingLucerneNight Tours - Central SwitzerlandCity Tours - Central SwitzerlandWalking Tours - Central SwitzerlandPhotography Tours - Central SwitzerlandNight Tours - ZurichCity Tours - ZurichWalking Tours - ZurichPhotography Tours - ZurichNight Tours - BaselCity Tours - BaselWalking Tours - BaselPhotography Tours - BaselCategory
Culture and Congress Centre (KKL)Mt. Stanserhorn CabriO Cable CarWeggisLion Monument (Löwendenkmal)EngelbergRichard Wagner MuseumPilatus Railways (Pilatus Bahnen)Swiss Museum of Transport (Verkehrshaus der Schweiz)Rosengart Collection (Museum Sammlung Rosengart)HofkircheEngelberg Monastery (Kloster Engelberg)Lucerne (Luzern)