7 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
The lakeside city of Lucerne and mighty Mt. Pilatus are a photographer’s dream destinations, but knowing where to find the best vantage spots takes local knowledge. On this tour, travel from the peak of Mt. Pilatus to historic Lucerne, and capture beautiful images along the way—with helpful tips from your guide. With all cable-car tickets included, explore with ease and frame the best of the Swiss Alps’ scenery in your photography.
- Explore Mt. Pilatus and Lucerne on a guided photography tour
- Helpful hints and tips to improve your photography
- Aerial cable car tickets included
- Sweeping views over the beautiful Alpine scenery
Saved to wishlist!
Professional Photography shooting on location
Private on-line gallery
30 post processed images with professional photography software
City walking tour
Food and beverages
Transportation cost per person round trip Lucerne – Kriens – Pilatus Kulm: CHF 75.00 (Bus, cable cars)
Departure & Return
Torbogen Luzern , Bahnhofpl., 6003 Luzern, SwitzerlandThis activity will end right where it started.
Big arch monument right in front of train station.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Important Information:
- Altitude: 2132 mtrs.
- Season: From December to End of April
- Is this Tour for you?
- This tour is intended for amateur as well as serious photography enthusiasts with an interest to visit and photograph the beauty of the Swiss Alps together with its many traditions and culture . No prior expertise or experience in photography is necessary, as your photographer-guide will be there to assist you at every level. You may carry any camera – a simple aim-and-shoot or a DSLR. Travel enthusiasts who are not photographers but keen to experience the multiple facets of Switzerland can also benefit from the tour.
- Can I bring my non-photographer partner with me?
- Yes, you can. We visit many beautiful places in Switzerland. Having a good time during the trip is as much on the agenda as photography is. Your partner will enjoy the journey with us.
- I am not a keen photographer. But I want to visit Switzerland. Can I still join?
- Yes. The answer is exactly the same as in the case of previous question. We visit many beautiful places in Switzerland with a spectacular natural wonders, we witness the best Alpine Festivals during the whole year and always with the idea in mind of having long lasting memories in all our photo tours. For us fun is as much on the agenda as photography is!
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Passenger Diaries Switzerland Tours & Experiences
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the policy on sanitization during Mount Pilatus and Lucerne Winter Photo Tour?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Mount Pilatus and Lucerne Winter Photo Tour?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Compare Similar Experiences
Mount Pilatus and Lucerne Winter Photo Tour
2 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursTrolley Tours Nature and WildlifeWalking ToursPhotography ToursFull-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingLucerneBus Tours - Central SwitzerlandTrolley Tours - Central SwitzerlandNature and Wildlife - Central SwitzerlandWalking Tours - Central SwitzerlandPhotography Tours - Central SwitzerlandFull-day Tours - Central SwitzerlandBus Tours - ZurichTrolley Tours - ZurichNature and Wildlife - ZurichWalking Tours - ZurichPhotography Tours - ZurichFull-day Tours - ZurichBus Tours - BaselTrolley Tours - BaselNature and Wildlife - BaselWalking Tours - BaselPhotography Tours - BaselFull-day Tours - BaselCategory
Mt. Stanserhorn CabriO Cable CarRosengart Collection (Museum Sammlung Rosengart)EngelbergPilatus Railways (Pilatus Bahnen)WeggisLion Monument (Löwendenkmal)Culture and Congress Centre (KKL)Richard Wagner MuseumSwiss Museum of Transport (Verkehrshaus der Schweiz)Engelberg Monastery (Kloster Engelberg)Lucerne (Luzern)Hofkirche