Departure & Return
Our meeting point is located at Frankenstrasse 2-4, 6003 Lucerne, a side street off Lucerne train station. Please wait there on the side walk.
The tour will end at the pier in Lucerne. The end point is just 5 minutes away from the depature place.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- From 01 - 22 Apr 2022 and 21 Nov - 2 Dec 2022, the round-trip up and down Mt Rigi will be by cogwheel train due to cable car maintenance.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 45 travelers
- OPERATED BY Best of Switzerland Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands