7 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
All transportation from Lucerne (Private comfortable car and cogwheel to Mt. Rigi)
Hotel pick up and drop off in Lucerne Hotels.
Traditional Alpine breakfast buffet.
Photography Tips and support if required.
Meals and drinks unless specified
Optional activity costs
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We pick you up and Drop off in all Lucerne Hotels.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- This tour is intended for amateur as well as serious photography enthusiasts with an interest to visit and photograph the beauty of the Swiss Alps together with its many traditions and culture . No prior expertise or experience in photography is necessary, as your photographer-guide will be there to assist you at every level. You may carry any camera – a simple aim-and-shoot or a DSLR. Travel enthusiasts who are not photographers but keen to experience the multiple facets of Switzerland can also benefit from the tour.
- Having a good time during the trip is as much on the agenda as photography is. Your partner will enjoy the journey with us.
- We visit many beautiful places in Switzerland with a spectacular natural wonders, we witness the best Alpine Festivals during the whole year and always with the idea in mind of having long lasting memories in all our photo tours. For us fun is as much on the agenda as photography is!
- This Lucerne Photography Tour is suitable for all skill levels and for all types of digital cameras, from DSLR to compacts.
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Passenger Diaries Switzerland Tours & Experiences
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on sanitization during Mount Rigi Sunrise Photo Tour?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Mount Rigi Sunrise Photo Tour?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Compare Similar Experiences
Mount Rigi Sunrise Photo Tour
2 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Rail ToursBus ToursNature and WildlifeWalking ToursPhotography ToursFull-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingLucerneRail Tours - Central SwitzerlandBus Tours - Central SwitzerlandNature and Wildlife - Central SwitzerlandWalking Tours - Central SwitzerlandPhotography Tours - Central SwitzerlandFull-day Tours - Central SwitzerlandRail Tours - ZurichBus Tours - ZurichNature and Wildlife - ZurichWalking Tours - ZurichPhotography Tours - ZurichFull-day Tours - ZurichRail Tours - BaselBus Tours - BaselNature and Wildlife - BaselWalking Tours - BaselPhotography Tours - BaselFull-day Tours - BaselCategory
Lion Monument (Löwendenkmal)Pilatus Railways (Pilatus Bahnen)Culture and Congress Centre (KKL)Mt. Stanserhorn CabriO Cable CarEngelbergLucerne (Luzern)HofkircheEngelberg Monastery (Kloster Engelberg)WeggisRichard Wagner MuseumRosengart Collection (Museum Sammlung Rosengart)Swiss Museum of Transport (Verkehrshaus der Schweiz)