5 to 8 hours (Approx.)
Explore one of Switzerland’s most scenic mountains with this Mount Rigi day pass. Skip the lines at the ticket windows for the cogwheel train and cable car by using your pass to ride up to the peak and take in the 360-degree views over Lake Lucerne and Lake Zug. Your pass also includes entrance the Rigi Kaltbad Mineral Baths & Spa to unwind overlooking the Alpine peaks.
- Save time with a day pass to the Mount Rigi cogwheel trains and cable car
- Take the cogwheel trains from Vitznau or Goldau to Rigi Kulm
- Ride the scenic cable car from Weggis to Rigi Kaltbad
- Relax at the Rigi Kaltbad Mineral Baths & Spa, included in the pass
Saved to wishlist!
Rides on Europe's first mountain railway (cogwheel train) from Vitznau - Rigi Kulm
Rides on the cogwheel train from Goldau - Rigi Kulm
Rides on the cable car from Weggis - Rigi Kaltbad (closed from: 17.-19.06.2019 / 04.-15.11.2019)
All taxes, fees and handling charges
Food and drinks around the mountain
Towels, but they can be hired for an additional surcharge at the Mineral Baths & SPA Rigi Kaltbad
Any additional activity on the mountain such as, horse-drawn carriage rides, etc.
Transportation to/from attraction
Parking fees if you arrive by private car
Departure & Return
6/8/2020 - 12/31/2021
|Monday - Sunday:||08:00 AM - 05:00 PM|
1/1/2022 - 1/19/2023
|Monday - Sunday:||10:00 AM - 05:00 PM|
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Note that this tour is self-guided
- A maximum of 9 people per booking
- Hiking lovers can walk for many hours
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Maintenance work of the cable car from Weggis to Rigi Kaltbad: 04.-15.11.2019 / 09.03.-09.04.2020 / 16.11.-27.11.2020
- Maintenance work of the Mineral Bahts & SPA: 15.03.-08.04.2020
- Mobile vouchers accepted
- Do not forget your swimsuit
- Children up to 15 years old travel free of charge in July and August (please buy ticket on spot for the Mineral Bahts & SPA Rigi Kaltbad)
- Children below 1 year have no acces to the Mineral Bahts & SPA, Children from 1 - 3 years are free of charge
- Near public transportation
- keep your distance (1.5 meters)
- we clean regularly
- wear a mask (no mask required for the mineral bath, only train and cable car)
- buy your ticket online
- follow hygiene rules
- avoid peak travel periods
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 9 travelers
- OPERATED BY RIGI BAHNEN AG
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Mt. Rigi - Day Pass incl. Mineral Baths Rigi Kaltbad?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Mt. Rigi - Day Pass incl. Mineral Baths Rigi Kaltbad?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Mt. Rigi - Day Pass incl. Mineral Baths Rigi Kaltbad?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Mt. Rigi - Day Pass incl. Mineral Baths Rigi Kaltbad?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Mt. Rigi - Day Pass incl. Mineral Baths Rigi Kaltbad
5 to 8 hours
5 hours 30 minutes
8 hours 45 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Skip-the-Line ToursNature and WildlifeAttractions & MuseumsDay Trips & ExcursionsSightseeing Tickets & PassesOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingLucerneSkip-the-Line Tours - Central SwitzerlandNature and Wildlife - Central SwitzerlandAttractions & Museums - Central SwitzerlandSkip-the-Line Tours - ZurichNature and Wildlife - ZurichAttractions & Museums - ZurichSkip-the-Line Tours - BaselNature and Wildlife - BaselAttractions & Museums - BaselCategory
Weggis Tours & TicketsSwiss Museum of Transport (Verkehrshaus der Schweiz) Tours & TicketsHofkirche Tours & TicketsMt. Stanserhorn CabriO Cable Car Tours & TicketsEngelberg Monastery (Kloster Engelberg) Tours & TicketsPilatus Railways (Pilatus Bahnen) Tours & TicketsLion Monument (Löwendenkmal) Tours & TicketsEngelberg Tours & TicketsCulture and Congress Centre (KKL) Tours & TicketsRosengart Collection (Museum Sammlung Rosengart) Tours & TicketsRichard Wagner Museum Tours & TicketsLucerne (Luzern) Tours & Tickets