- Private 1.5-hour Nightwatchman walking tour of Lucerne
- Follow a private guide on a tour through medieval Lucerne
- Discover ancient sites from Lucerne’s colorful history
- Learn about life in the city during the Middle Ages
- See the city’s first ever map — the Martiniplan
- Discover historic sites of interest such as the Water Tower, St Peter’s Chapel and Kapellplatz
- Hear tales and legends from Lucerne’s past
Departure & Return
Rosengart Platz is on Rathausquai, next to the wooden Chapel Bridge on the right hand river bank.
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
After booking, the operator will contact you about pickup time.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- A maximum of 10 people per booking
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- During the Winter (November-March) the tour duration is 1 hour
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Citytrip AG
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Guides required to regularly wash hands