30 minutes (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Treat the chocoholics in your family to a whirlwind ride at Lucerne’s Swiss Chocolate Adventure — an attraction at the Swiss Museum of Transport. Aboard a chocolate cube car, you’ll enjoy a 30-minute multimedia and sensory experience to learn all about the sugary treat. Breathe in the warm scent of cocoa, watch a short film to learn how chocolate is made, and finish with a complimentary sample to keep your sweet tooth sated.
- Entrance ticket to the Swiss Chocolate Adventure theme world
- Enjoy an exciting, 30-minute multimedia journey through the story of chocolate
- Board a car that resembles a chocolate cube for your ride
- Savor the aromas, flavors and sights of chocolate as you travel
- Learn about the origins, cultivation and production of chocolate at 10 fascinating stops
- Receive a free chocolate sample
- Fun and fascinating experience for the whole family
Saved to wishlist!
Audio guide in eight languages
Food and drinks, unless specified
Transportation to/from attraction
Departure & Return
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Please note this tour is not recommended for child aged 3 and under. All children attending the Swiss Chocolate Adventure must be able to sit on their own due to safety reasons
- Wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- OPERATED BY Switzerland Museum of Transport
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on sanitization during Swiss Chocolate Adventure Experience at Swiss Museum of Transport in Lucerne?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Compare Similar Experiences
Swiss Chocolate Adventure Experience at Swiss Museum of Transport in Lucerne
Explore Similar Things to Do
Theme ParksAttractions & MuseumsMuseum Tickets & PassesSightseeing Tickets & PassesTheme ParksLucerneTheme Parks - Central SwitzerlandAttractions & Museums - Central SwitzerlandMuseum Tickets & Passes - Central SwitzerlandTheme Parks - ZurichAttractions & Museums - ZurichMuseum Tickets & Passes - ZurichTheme Parks - BaselAttractions & Museums - BaselMuseum Tickets & Passes - BaselCategory
Engelberg Tours & TicketsMt. Stanserhorn CabriO Cable Car Tours & TicketsWeggis Tours & TicketsSwiss Museum of Transport (Verkehrshaus der Schweiz) Tours & TicketsHofkirche Tours & TicketsLion Monument (Löwendenkmal) Tours & TicketsRosengart Collection (Museum Sammlung Rosengart) Tours & TicketsLucerne (Luzern) Tours & TicketsEngelberg Monastery (Kloster Engelberg) Tours & TicketsRichard Wagner Museum Tours & TicketsCulture and Congress Centre (KKL) Tours & TicketsPilatus Railways (Pilatus Bahnen) Tours & Tickets