- Embrace holiday tradition with this Lucerne Christmas season walking tour
- Enjoy a more personal experience with only your guide and six guests
- Warm up with an included hot drink and tasty gingerbread snack
- Meet-up at Torbogen Luzern arch, located just steps from the train station
Departure & Return
Meeting point at the big arch monument in front of Lucerne train station.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Tour Available from Nov. 30 to Dec. 19
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- OPERATED BY Passenger Diaries Switzerland Tours & Experiences
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff