3 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Face masks provided for travelers
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
Lucknow's best-known school and a gem of local architecture, La Martiniere is one of the prettiest spots in the city. With this tour, you'll get to visit the campus with an expert local guide, learning all about its history as you go. You'll also get a chance to stop for tea and snacks while at the school.
- Round-trip hotel transfers make getting there a breeze
- No need to wait for tickets, as all entrance fees are covered
- A local guide will be there to show you hidden gems
- Tea and snacks included in the tour fee
Saved to wishlist!
All taxes, fees and handling charges
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Transport by private vehicle
Food and drinks
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
- Amausi Airport, Lucknow India
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Tornos
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Questions & Answers
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during La Martiniere Decoded?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during La Martiniere Decoded?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during La Martiniere Decoded?
The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during La Martiniere Decoded?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Product code: 26442P4
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursHistorical ToursHalf-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingLucknowBus Tours - Uttar PradeshHistorical Tours - Uttar PradeshHalf-day Tours - Uttar PradeshCategory