3 days (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Explore our promoted experiences
Saved to wishlist!
Bus tickets from Cairo to Luxor and back
Staying in a hotel in luxor for 2 nights 3 days
Breakfast / Lunch - Dinner
Transfers in a private car
All taxesAll taxes
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
we pick up all travelers from luxor
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY travel to church
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during 2 Nights / 3 Days Coptic tour in (Luxor – Naqada – Esna) Monastries?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during 2 Nights / 3 Days Coptic tour in (Luxor – Naqada – Esna) Monastries?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during 2 Nights / 3 Days Coptic tour in (Luxor – Naqada – Esna) Monastries?
The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during 2 Nights / 3 Days Coptic tour in (Luxor – Naqada – Esna) Monastries?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Explore Similar Things to Do
Multi-day ToursAttractions & MuseumsMulti-day & Extended ToursSightseeing Tickets & PassesTours & SightseeingLuxorMulti-day Tours - SafagaAttractions & Museums - SafagaMulti-day Tours - AswanAttractions & Museums - AswanMulti-day Tours - HurghadaAttractions & Museums - HurghadaCategory
Dendera (Dandarah)Valley of the Nobles (Tombs of the Nobles)Colossi of MemnonMummification MuseumTomb of Merneptah (Merenptah)Luxor TempleValley of the QueensTomb of Ramses VIAbydosTemple of Horus (at Edfu)Ramesseum (Mortuary Temple of Ramses II)Tomb of TutankhamunMedinet Habu (Temple of Ramses III)Tomb of Ramses IIIAvenue of Sphinxes