5 days (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Discover the highlights of ancient Egypt with an Egyptologist guide on this all-inclusive 4-night cruise. Explore Luxor’s key attractions over your first two days, including the Valley of the Kings. Then spend the night in Edfu and tour the temples at Edfu and Kom Ombo before cruising to Aswan, where you spend the night. After exploring Aswan ancient and modern, enjoy a final night on board before you transfer to the airport or the train station.
- See highlights of Luxor, Edfu, Kom Ombo, and Aswan on a 4-night cruise
- Savor breakfast, lunch, and dinner on board your ship
- Learn about ancient Egyptian history and culture from an Egyptologist guide
- Take it easy with transfers to and from the airport, train station, or hotel
Saved to wishlist!
Egyptologist Tour guide
All Fees and Taxes
samll bottle of water per person each tour
Accommodation 4 nights 5 days 5 stars Nile River cruise full board
any optinal tour
drinks in the cruise
Departure & Return
Abtal Al Tahrir, Street, Aswan First, Aswan Governorate 81511, Egypt
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner
- Drinks not included
- Stroller accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Ask the Egyptian
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during 4 Nights 5 Days Nile Cruise From Luxor to Aswan?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during 4 Nights 5 Days Nile Cruise From Luxor to Aswan?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during 4 Nights 5 Days Nile Cruise From Luxor to Aswan?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Still Have Questions?
Explore Similar Things to Do
Multi-day ToursMulti-day & Extended ToursTours & SightseeingLuxorMulti-day Tours - SafagaMulti-day Tours - AswanMulti-day Tours - HurghadaCategory
Dendera (Dandarah)Tomb of Merneptah (Merenptah)Tomb of Ramses IIIMummification MuseumTomb of TutankhamunColossi of MemnonValley of the QueensTomb of Ramses VILuxor TempleAvenue of SphinxesMedinet Habu (Temple of Ramses III)Ramesseum (Mortuary Temple of Ramses II)Valley of the Nobles (Tombs of the Nobles)Temple of Horus (at Edfu)Abydos