5 days (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
Accommodation included: 4 nights
4 nights on cruise board
cabin with facilities
meals start with lunch first day end with breakfast last day
all sites which mentioned in itinerary
Qualified Egyptology guide
horse and carriage
Hotel/port pickup and drop-off
Transport by air-conditioned coach
trip to abu simbel
Hot air balloon
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
we pick up all our guests from any hotels,airport or train station in luxor
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Mody Egypt Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during 4 nights Nile cruise From Luxor To Aswan with hot air balloon,abu simbel ?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during 4 nights Nile cruise From Luxor To Aswan with hot air balloon,abu simbel ?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during 4 nights Nile cruise From Luxor To Aswan with hot air balloon,abu simbel ?
The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during 4 nights Nile cruise From Luxor To Aswan with hot air balloon,abu simbel ?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursAudio GuidesHot Air Balloon RidesMulti-day ToursWater ToursMulti-day CruisesHistorical ToursAir, Helicopter & Balloon ToursWater SportsCruises, Sailing & Water ToursMulti-day & Extended ToursCultural & Theme ToursOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingTransfers & Ground TransportHurghadaDahabMarsa AlamGizaLuxorAswanCairoBus Tours - SafagaAudio Guides - SafagaHot Air Balloon Rides - SafagaMulti-day Tours - SafagaWater Tours - SafagaMulti-day Cruises - SafagaHistorical Tours - SafagaBus Tours - AswanAudio Guides - AswanHot Air Balloon Rides - AswanMulti-day Tours - AswanWater Tours - AswanMulti-day Cruises - AswanHistorical Tours - AswanBus Tours - HurghadaAudio Guides - HurghadaHot Air Balloon Rides - HurghadaMulti-day Tours - HurghadaWater Tours - HurghadaMulti-day Cruises - HurghadaHistorical Tours - HurghadaCategory
Temple of Horus (at Edfu)Colossi of MemnonAvenue of SphinxesRamesseum (Mortuary Temple of Ramses II)Luxor TempleAbydosMummification MuseumValley of the QueensTomb of TutankhamunTomb of Merneptah (Merenptah)Tomb of Ramses VIValley of the Nobles (Tombs of the Nobles)Dendera (Dandarah)Medinet Habu (Temple of Ramses III)Tomb of Ramses III