7 to 9 hours (Approx.)
Pickup from select hotels
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Explore our promoted experiences
Sailing over Luxor in a hot air balloon lets you see the full scope of the archaeological site, a perspective that’s impossible to get from the ground. This tour departs every morning for an unforgettable ride over one of the world’s largest open-air museums. Included breakfast and hotel pickup make the early-morning start a little easier.
- Luxor hot air balloon ride
- Get a bird’s eye perspective on the archaeological site
- Light breakfast and tea included
- All transportation included with hotel pickup and drop-off
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel Pick up and drop off
Bottled water during your trip Motorboat to transfer to the West Bank
Sunrise Hot Air Balloon Ride for 35 ～ 60 minutes in the sky of Luxor.
Luxor Full Day tour East bank & west bank
Visit; Luxor Temple, Karnak Temple ,The Valley of the kings, Hatshepsut Temple, Colossi of Memnon
Qualified Egyptologist Tour Guide and Professional Photographer as well
First Class Air Conditioner Luxury Car
All Fees and Taxes
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Pick up and drop off to your hotel
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY DrMo Tours Egypt
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during One package Luxor Hot Air Balloon with Luxor Full Day Tour?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during One package Luxor Hot Air Balloon with Luxor Full Day Tour?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during One package Luxor Hot Air Balloon with Luxor Full Day Tour?
The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during One package Luxor Hot Air Balloon with Luxor Full Day Tour?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Explore Similar Things to Do
4WD ToursSporting EventsBus ToursHot Air Balloon RidesWater ToursExtremeAir, Helicopter & Balloon ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsSightseeing Tickets & PassesOutdoor ActivitiesLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingLuxor4WD Tours - SafagaSporting Events - SafagaBus Tours - SafagaHot Air Balloon Rides - SafagaWater Tours - SafagaExtreme - Safaga4WD Tours - AswanSporting Events - AswanBus Tours - AswanHot Air Balloon Rides - AswanWater Tours - AswanExtreme - Aswan4WD Tours - HurghadaSporting Events - HurghadaBus Tours - HurghadaHot Air Balloon Rides - HurghadaWater Tours - HurghadaExtreme - HurghadaCategory
Mummification MuseumDendera (Dandarah)Valley of the QueensTomb of TutankhamunColossi of MemnonMedinet Habu (Temple of Ramses III)Avenue of SphinxesAbydosLuxor TempleTomb of Ramses VIRamesseum (Mortuary Temple of Ramses II)Tomb of Merneptah (Merenptah)Temple of Horus (at Edfu)Valley of the Nobles (Tombs of the Nobles)Tomb of Ramses III