3 days (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Face masks provided for travelers
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Experience the perfect mix of independent and all-inclusive travel with consecutive day tours of Aswan, Abu Simbel, and Luxor. Enjoy pre-arranged transportation by air-conditioned private car, comfortable motorboat, and first-class train, but arrange your own accommodation and meals. You’ll cover the highlights of southern Egypt, from millennia-old temples to the Aswan Dam, a feat of modern engineering.
- A multi-day tour of Aswan, Abu Simbel, and Luxor by first-class train
- Enjoy hassle-free transportation in between cities with door-to-door transfers
- Listen to in-depth background on Egyptian history from your Egyptologist guide
- Tick off many of Egypt’s top attractions, including Karnak Temple and the Valley of Kings
Saved to wishlist!
Meet and assist service on arrival and departure from your hotel, airport, train or bus station in Aswan
Guided Tours to Aswan , Abu Simbel and Luxor sightseeing
Aswan to Luxor 1st Class train ticket with all pick ups and transfers
Transportation in a modern air-conditioned vehicle
Expert tour guide
All service charges , taxes , Fuel Surcharge , Parking and landing fees
Entrance fees to the sightseeing
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Your hotel in Aswan
Aswan Train station
Aswan Bus station
Any meeting point on the Aswan east bank
* Please leave the name of your Hotel in Aswan and room number if available
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Assistance is available for those who wish to buy train tickets to and from Cairo (seats for 25 USD one way, or a sleeper for 80 USD per person in double cabin one way
- Transportation from different cities such as Hurghada to Aswan is available for an additional cost, as well as help booking any necessary transportation or tickets.
- Admission for all of the sites visited amounts to 35 USD, which should be paid in Egyptian pounds. Those with an international card receive half-off admission.
- Please bring your passport and sunglasses.
- Please send us your train or flight details in order to arrange pick-up.
- Alternatively, this tour can run from Luxor to Aswan with same sightseeing and same including and excluding
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Egypt Best Holidays
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during 3-Day Guided tours to Aswan, Abu Simbel and Luxor & Train ticket and Transfers ?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during 3-Day Guided tours to Aswan, Abu Simbel and Luxor & Train ticket and Transfers ?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during 3-Day Guided tours to Aswan, Abu Simbel and Luxor & Train ticket and Transfers ?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during 3-Day Guided tours to Aswan, Abu Simbel and Luxor & Train ticket and Transfers ?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- "The tours were private so you can see everything at your own pace (some guides will rush you tho)." See review
Product code: 43942P18
Explore Similar Things to Do
Rail ToursBus ToursAudio GuidesMulti-day ToursHistorical ToursMulti-day & Extended ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsLuxury & Special OccasionsTours & SightseeingTransfers & Ground TransportLuxorRail Tours - SafagaBus Tours - SafagaAudio Guides - SafagaMulti-day Tours - SafagaHistorical Tours - SafagaRail Tours - AswanBus Tours - AswanAudio Guides - AswanMulti-day Tours - AswanHistorical Tours - AswanRail Tours - HurghadaBus Tours - HurghadaAudio Guides - HurghadaMulti-day Tours - HurghadaHistorical Tours - HurghadaCategory
Medinet Habu (Temple of Ramses III)AbydosTemple of Horus (at Edfu)Dendera (Dandarah)Mummification MuseumValley of the Nobles (Tombs of the Nobles)Colossi of MemnonTomb of Ramses VITomb of TutankhamunTomb of Ramses IIILuxor TempleValley of the QueensRamesseum (Mortuary Temple of Ramses II)Avenue of SphinxesTomb of Merneptah (Merenptah)