3 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Explore our promoted experiences
Saved to wishlist!
Hot air balloon flight.
Pick up from hotel/port and drop off.
All taxes, fees , handling charges.
Bottled mineral water during the tour.
Flight certificate and souvenir.
45 : 80 minutes ride in Hot Air Balloon, in the sky of Luxor
Pick up Service from your Hotel/ Nile cruise & return
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY cheap tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Sunrise Hot Air Balloon Ride Experience in Luxor?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Sunrise Hot Air Balloon Ride Experience in Luxor?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Sunrise Hot Air Balloon Ride Experience in Luxor?
The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Sunrise Hot Air Balloon Ride Experience in Luxor?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursAudio GuidesHot Air Balloon RidesWater ToursSailingHalf-day ToursAir, Helicopter & Balloon ToursWater SportsCruises, Sailing & Water ToursCultural & Theme ToursOutdoor ActivitiesPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingTransfers & Ground TransportLuxorBus Tours - SafagaAudio Guides - SafagaHot Air Balloon Rides - SafagaWater Tours - SafagaSailing - SafagaHalf-day Tours - SafagaBus Tours - AswanAudio Guides - AswanHot Air Balloon Rides - AswanWater Tours - AswanSailing - AswanHalf-day Tours - AswanBus Tours - HurghadaAudio Guides - HurghadaHot Air Balloon Rides - HurghadaWater Tours - HurghadaSailing - HurghadaHalf-day Tours - HurghadaCategory
Tomb of Ramses VIColossi of MemnonTomb of TutankhamunValley of the Nobles (Tombs of the Nobles)Dendera (Dandarah)AbydosLuxor TempleMummification MuseumValley of the QueensRamesseum (Mortuary Temple of Ramses II)Tomb of Ramses IIIMedinet Habu (Temple of Ramses III)Avenue of SphinxesTomb of Merneptah (Merenptah)Temple of Horus (at Edfu)