15 hours (Approx.)
Pickup from select hotels
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Face masks provided for travelers
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
Explore the city of Aswan, southern Egypt’s long-standing strategic and commercial gateway, on this full-day bus and Nile River tour from Luxor. With an Egyptologist guide leading the way, this Aswan adventure features stops in the city of Edfu on the west bank, the agricultural town of Kom Ombo, the island city of Philae and Aswan. Some of the highlights include the Temple of Edfu, the Temple of Kom Ombo, the Aswan Dam and much more. Luxor hotel pickup and drop-off included.
- Visit the Egyptian city of Aswan from Luxor
- Stop at various popular cities along the way
- See popular sites at each stop
- Transportation by private, air-conditioned vehicle
- Travel along the Nile River, the longest river in the world
- Lunch is included on this full-day tour
Saved to wishlist!
Food and drinks
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Qualified Egyptologist guide
Departure & Return
صلاح سالم، مدينة الأقصر،، Luxor City, Luxor, Luxor Governorate, Egypt
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travelers can participate
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Hotel pickups commence approximately 30 - 60 minutes prior to this time, exact pickup time will be advised on reconfirmation.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Emo Tours Egypt
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Day Tour to Aswan from Luxor by Bus?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Day Tour to Aswan from Luxor by Bus?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Day Tour to Aswan from Luxor by Bus?
The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Day Tour to Aswan from Luxor by Bus?
The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Product code: 15974P4
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursFull-day ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingWestern DesertGizaLuxorBawitiCairoBus Tours - SafagaFull-day Tours - SafagaBus Tours - AswanFull-day Tours - AswanBus Tours - HurghadaFull-day Tours - HurghadaCategory
Mummification MuseumTemple of Horus (at Edfu)Medinet Habu (Temple of Ramses III)Valley of the Nobles (Tombs of the Nobles)Tomb of Merneptah (Merenptah)Valley of the QueensTomb of TutankhamunAvenue of SphinxesLuxor TempleTomb of Ramses IIIRamesseum (Mortuary Temple of Ramses II)Dendera (Dandarah)Colossi of MemnonAbydosTomb of Ramses VI