16 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
If you’re keen to visit Aswan from Luxor, it makes sense to see as much as possible along your route. This private full-day tour covers more sights than most similar trips: with visits to Edfu and Kom Ombo on the outward journey, and the Unfinished Obelisk, High Dam, and Philae Temple in Aswan. Plus, the journey is part of the discovery, with road and then train travel back. Lunch and hotel pickup and drop-off included.
- Private Aswan day trip from Luxor by road and rail
- View the Nile Valley on a drive south and return by train
- Visit Edfu Temple and Kom Ombo temple on route to Aswan
- Explore the top Aswan sights: the Unfinished Obelisk, Philae, and High Dam
- Learn about the sights from a personal Egyptologist guide
- Includes entrance fees, lunch, and return boat to Philae
- Private air-conditioned transport, train fare, and hotel transfers included
Saved to wishlist!
Pick-up and return services from your hotel in Luxor
All transfers by private air-conditioned vehicle
1st Class ac seated train from Aswan to Luxor
Lunch at a good quality local restaurant
Bottled water during the tours
Qualified Egyptologist tour guide
All service charges and taxes
Any extras not mentioned in the itinerary
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
* Your Tour guide will pick you up from the Lobby of your Hotel in Luxor.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- All Travelers: Passports photocopies are required at time of booking
- Luxor pick up & Aswan Drop off hotels Names are Required
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Hundreds of speed bump roads make slow drive through many villages/towns
- Return trip from Aswan to Luxor, will be by first class Seated train
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Nile Holiday
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Aswan, Edfu, and Kom Ombo Private Full-Day Tour from Luxor by Road and Rail?
A:The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Aswan, Edfu, and Kom Ombo Private Full-Day Tour from Luxor by Road and Rail?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Aswan, Edfu, and Kom Ombo Private Full-Day Tour from Luxor by Road and Rail?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Aswan, Edfu, and Kom Ombo Private Full-Day Tour from Luxor by Road and Rail?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Still Have Questions?
Explore Similar Things to Do
Rail ToursBus ToursHistorical ToursFull-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingLuxorRail Tours - SafagaBus Tours - SafagaHistorical Tours - SafagaFull-day Tours - SafagaRail Tours - AswanBus Tours - AswanHistorical Tours - AswanFull-day Tours - AswanRail Tours - HurghadaBus Tours - HurghadaHistorical Tours - HurghadaFull-day Tours - HurghadaCategory
Tomb of Ramses IIIValley of the QueensColossi of MemnonTemple of Horus (at Edfu)Valley of the Nobles (Tombs of the Nobles)Avenue of SphinxesLuxor TempleTomb of Merneptah (Merenptah)Medinet Habu (Temple of Ramses III)Dendera (Dandarah)Tomb of Ramses VIMummification MuseumTomb of TutankhamunRamesseum (Mortuary Temple of Ramses II)Abydos