6 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Saved to wishlist!
All transfers by a private air-conditioned vehicle.
One bottle of water.
Pickup service from your Hotel/ Nile cruise and return.
Qualified English speaking guide
Entrance fees to the mentioned sightseeing.
Tipping to the guide and driver.
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
All hotels or Nile Cruises in Luxor.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Stroller accessible
- Wheelchair accessible
- All Hotels/Nile Cruises/Rental apartments or Villas in Luxor East Bank.
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Egypt Gift Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Day Tour to Hathor Temple at Dendera from Luxor by car?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Day Tour to Hathor Temple at Dendera from Luxor by car?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Day Tour to Hathor Temple at Dendera from Luxor by car?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Day Tour to Hathor Temple at Dendera from Luxor by car?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Still Have Questions?
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursHot Air Balloon RidesClassic Car Tours Historical ToursHalf-day ToursAir, Helicopter & Balloon ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingHurghadaGizaLuxorAswanCairoBus Tours - SafagaHot Air Balloon Rides - SafagaClassic Car Tours - SafagaHistorical Tours - SafagaHalf-day Tours - SafagaBus Tours - AswanHot Air Balloon Rides - AswanClassic Car Tours - AswanHistorical Tours - AswanHalf-day Tours - AswanBus Tours - HurghadaHot Air Balloon Rides - HurghadaClassic Car Tours - HurghadaHistorical Tours - HurghadaHalf-day Tours - HurghadaCategory
Temple of Horus (at Edfu)Tomb of Merneptah (Merenptah)Medinet Habu (Temple of Ramses III)Colossi of MemnonTomb of TutankhamunAvenue of SphinxesRamesseum (Mortuary Temple of Ramses II)AbydosValley of the Nobles (Tombs of the Nobles)Mummification MuseumTomb of Ramses VITomb of Ramses IIIValley of the QueensLuxor TempleDendera (Dandarah)