- Full-day private tour of Luxor
- Explore Luxor’s East and West banks with a qualified Egyptologist guide
- Visit the UNESCO-listed Valley of the Kings and admire the tombs of the ancient Pharaohs
- Marvel at ancient wonders such as the Temple of Queen Hatshepsut, the Colossi of Memnon, and Karnak Temple
- Enjoy a typical Egyptian lunch at a local restaurant
- Great-value tour includes hotel pick-up and lunch
- This private tour can be customized to your interests and ensures you’ll receive personalized attention from your guide
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
After booking, the operator will contact you about pickup time.
What To Expect
Start your tour on the West Bank, exploring the UNESCO-listed Valley of the Kings (Necropolis of Thebes), where the mountains are home to over 63 royal tombs, dating from the 2nd century BC. Venture inside to see some of the tombs, including those of King Tutmosis I, Tutmosis III, Tut-Ankh-Amon, King Ramses VI, King Mrenptah, and Amonhotep II.
Continue exploring the surrounding archeological wonders, including the Temple of Queen Hatshepsut (Deir el Bahari), the Colossi of Memnon, and the Temple of Medinat Habu (Temple of Ramses III), before breaking for lunch (included) at a local restaurant.
After lunch, cross over to the modern city on the East bank of the river and enjoy a tour of the Karnak Temples. Follow your guide around the vast temple complex, which was built between 2055 BC and 100 BC, and includes highlights such as the Avenue of the Sphinxes, the Great Hypostyle Hall, and the Sacred Lake. Finally, visit the Temple Of Luxor, built by Amunhotep III in the 18th Dynasty of the New Kingdom, and completed by Ramses II during the 19th Dynasty.
Your tour ends with drop-off at your hotel.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Imperialegypt
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms