3 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Face masks provided for travelers
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
Saved to wishlist!
pick up from hotel and drop off by air conditioning mini bus
egyptology tour guide
taxes and charges
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We pickup all travelers from any hotel or airport
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Tutal Travel
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Enjoy Luxor museum & Mummification museum ?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Enjoy Luxor museum & Mummification museum ?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Enjoy Luxor museum & Mummification museum ?
The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Enjoy Luxor museum & Mummification museum ?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Product code: 161480P59
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursAudio GuidesHistorical ToursHalf-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingTransfers & Ground TransportLuxorBus Tours - SafagaAudio Guides - SafagaHistorical Tours - SafagaHalf-day Tours - SafagaBus Tours - AswanAudio Guides - AswanHistorical Tours - AswanHalf-day Tours - AswanBus Tours - HurghadaAudio Guides - HurghadaHistorical Tours - HurghadaHalf-day Tours - HurghadaCategory
Mummification MuseumColossi of MemnonValley of the Nobles (Tombs of the Nobles)AbydosMedinet Habu (Temple of Ramses III)Avenue of SphinxesLuxor TempleDendera (Dandarah)Tomb of Ramses VITomb of Merneptah (Merenptah)Temple of Horus (at Edfu)Valley of the QueensRamesseum (Mortuary Temple of Ramses II)Tomb of TutankhamunTomb of Ramses III