8 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Make the most of your time in Luxor on a full-day, private tour that explores the highlights of the East Bank and West Bank. You'll see the Temple of Karnak, Luxor Temple, the Theban Necropolis, the Valley of the Kings, and the Temple of Ramses III, a favorite for brilliant art and well-preserved architecture. Traveling in the comfort of a private, climate-controlled vehicle, you will have the flexibility to enjoy Luxor sites at your own pace, with door-to-door transport, lunch, and all entrance fees included.
- Visit top sites in Luxor with a private guide
- Tour includes stops on the East Bank and West Bank
- Seeing the sites with a guide means you'll understand more
- Private guide for personal service
- Includes lunch and all entrance fees
- Pickup and drop-off at Luxor hotels
Saved to wishlist!
Qualified Egyptologist guide
Transport by air-conditioned vehicle
Hotel pickup and drop-off in Luxor
All entrance fees for the mentioned sites
Airport transfers (return transfer can be added for additional cost of $30 per vehicle)
Before the tour you have the possibility of optional hot air ballooning (additional cost of $80 pp).
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
we can meet you at your accommodation In Luxor
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Airport transfers (return transfer can be added for additional cost of $30...(optional)
- Entrance fees to the tomb of Tutankhamun (300.00 EGP) (optional)
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Luxor Travels
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Private Full-Day Luxor Highlights East and West Banks?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Private Full-Day Luxor Highlights East and West Banks?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Private Full-Day Luxor Highlights East and West Banks?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Private Full-Day Luxor Highlights East and West Banks?
The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- "Be aware of guards at each of these sites who will offer try to get you to let them take a picture of you or show you a special spot for extra tip." See review
Product code: 8652P34
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursArchaeology ToursHistorical ToursFull-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingLuxorBus Tours - SafagaArchaeology Tours - SafagaHistorical Tours - SafagaFull-day Tours - SafagaBus Tours - AswanArchaeology Tours - AswanHistorical Tours - AswanFull-day Tours - AswanBus Tours - HurghadaArchaeology Tours - HurghadaHistorical Tours - HurghadaFull-day Tours - HurghadaCategory
Dendera (Dandarah)Tomb of TutankhamunTomb of Ramses VIValley of the QueensAvenue of SphinxesTomb of Ramses IIILuxor TempleMummification MuseumValley of the Nobles (Tombs of the Nobles)AbydosMedinet Habu (Temple of Ramses III)Temple of Horus (at Edfu)Ramesseum (Mortuary Temple of Ramses II)Tomb of Merneptah (Merenptah)Colossi of Memnon