6 hours (Approx.)
Pickup from select hotels
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
The perfect introduction for first-time visitors, this jam-packed private tour takes you through all the standout sights in Luxor. Get detailed commentary and background from your own personal Egyptologist guide as you visit monuments in the Valley of Queens, the West Bank of Luxor, and ancient Thebes. Tick off all the sights without skimping on comfort, and enjoy hotel transfers in an air-conditioned private car.
- A full-day private guided tour of Luxor’s top sights
- Get a peek at the Colossi of Memnon—Egypt’s two largest ancient statues—and other key attractions
- Insider info: learn how inhabitants of the valley lived thousands of years ago
- Travel between locations in a comfortable, climate-controlled private vehicle
Saved to wishlist!
Qualified Egyptologist guide
Hotel pickup and drop-off (selected hotels only)
Transport by air-conditioned vehicle
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Luxor Travels
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Private Tour Valley of the Kings and Queens and Hatshepsut Temple?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Private Tour Valley of the Kings and Queens and Hatshepsut Temple?
The policy on sanitization is:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
What is the social distancing policy during Private Tour Valley of the Kings and Queens and Hatshepsut Temple?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- "Wear dark shades so you don't have to look there way." See review
Product code: 8652P75
Explore Similar Things to Do
Unique ExperiencesBus ToursArchaeology ToursHistorical ToursHalf-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingUnique ExperiencesLuxorUnique Experiences - SafagaBus Tours - SafagaArchaeology Tours - SafagaHistorical Tours - SafagaHalf-day Tours - SafagaUnique Experiences - AswanBus Tours - AswanArchaeology Tours - AswanHistorical Tours - AswanHalf-day Tours - AswanUnique Experiences - HurghadaBus Tours - HurghadaArchaeology Tours - HurghadaHistorical Tours - HurghadaHalf-day Tours - HurghadaCategory
Tomb of Ramses IIIValley of the QueensColossi of MemnonTemple of Horus (at Edfu)Luxor TempleDendera (Dandarah)Tomb of Ramses VIMummification MuseumTomb of Merneptah (Merenptah)Tomb of TutankhamunAbydosAvenue of SphinxesValley of the Nobles (Tombs of the Nobles)Ramesseum (Mortuary Temple of Ramses II)Medinet Habu (Temple of Ramses III)