9 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
See the highlights of Luxor on this full-day tour of to the East and West Banks of the Nile. Explore the city's magnificent temples, tombs, and monuments in the company of an Egyptologist guide. Includes visits to the Valley of the Kings, Temple of Queen Hatshepsut, and Karnak Temple.
- See the most important Luxor sites in one day
- Get historical insights from your Egyptologist guide
- Hassle-free pickup and drop-off from your hotel or port
- Includes lunch at a local restaurant: No need to buy your own
Saved to wishlist!
All Fees and Taxes
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Qualified Egyptologist guide
Any extras not mentioned in the itinerary
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Pickup from a hotel or Nile Cruise in luxor
Pickup from luxor airport
Pickup from luxor train station
- Luxor Airport, Luxor Egypt
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Near public transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Infant seats unavailable
- Infants must not sit on laps
- Not stroller accessible
- Not suitable for pets
- Not wheelchair accessible
- • Comfortable walking shoes are recommended • The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions • TRAVEL TIP: Due to very low wages, "Baksheesh" or tips/gratuities are an integral part of life in Egypt. It is useful to carry small notes with you at all times. If you are unsure who, or how much to tip, please do not hesitate to ask your tour guide for guidance.
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Emo Tours Egypt
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Full Day Tour to East and West Banks of Luxor?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Full Day Tour to East and West Banks of Luxor?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Full Day Tour to East and West Banks of Luxor?
The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Full Day Tour to East and West Banks of Luxor?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursHistorical ToursFull-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingLuxorBus Tours - SafagaHistorical Tours - SafagaFull-day Tours - SafagaBus Tours - AswanHistorical Tours - AswanFull-day Tours - AswanBus Tours - HurghadaHistorical Tours - HurghadaFull-day Tours - HurghadaCategory
Temple of Horus (at Edfu)Medinet Habu (Temple of Ramses III)Tomb of TutankhamunDendera (Dandarah)Valley of the Nobles (Tombs of the Nobles)Tomb of Ramses IIIAbydosLuxor TempleValley of the QueensMummification MuseumColossi of MemnonTomb of Merneptah (Merenptah)Tomb of Ramses VIAvenue of SphinxesRamesseum (Mortuary Temple of Ramses II)