8 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Unlock the mystery of Tutankhamun, the world’s most famous boy king, during this full-day, adventure-filled tour. Enter the tomb where he has lain for millennia, and come face-to-face with the well-preserved mummy. All entrance fees are included, and you’ll cover all the top highlights, including the temples of Karnak and Luxor. Tours include transportation in an air-conditioned minivan, a private Egyptologist guide, and tasty lunch.
- A full-day, all-inclusive tour of Luxor and Karnak temples, with hotel pickup and lunch
- Join an Egyptologist guide to explore the mysteries of Egypt’s ancient pharaohs
- Get a peek at the real-life mummy of King Tut and enter his tomb, only discovered in 1922
- Travel comfortably in an air-conditioned minivan and enjoy a tasty restaurant lunch (included)
Saved to wishlist!
Qualified Egyptologist guide
All taxes, fees and handling charges
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Vegetarian option is available
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Luxor Travels
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during King Tut Full Day Historical Tour in Luxor?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during King Tut Full Day Historical Tour in Luxor?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during King Tut Full Day Historical Tour in Luxor?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during King Tut Full Day Historical Tour in Luxor?
The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Explore Similar Things to Do
Unique ExperiencesBus ToursArchaeology ToursHistorical ToursFull-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingUnique ExperiencesLuxorUnique Experiences - SafagaBus Tours - SafagaArchaeology Tours - SafagaHistorical Tours - SafagaFull-day Tours - SafagaUnique Experiences - AswanBus Tours - AswanArchaeology Tours - AswanHistorical Tours - AswanFull-day Tours - AswanUnique Experiences - HurghadaBus Tours - HurghadaArchaeology Tours - HurghadaHistorical Tours - HurghadaFull-day Tours - HurghadaCategory
Medinet Habu (Temple of Ramses III)Tomb of Ramses VIValley of the Nobles (Tombs of the Nobles)Temple of Horus (at Edfu)Mummification MuseumTomb of Ramses IIILuxor TempleValley of the QueensRamesseum (Mortuary Temple of Ramses II)Colossi of MemnonAvenue of SphinxesAbydosTomb of TutankhamunDendera (Dandarah)Tomb of Merneptah (Merenptah)