3 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Saved to wishlist!
Bottled water during your trip
Celebration on landing
Coffee and/or Tea
Flight time 30:45 minutes depends on the weather
Full passenger insurance
Sank breakfast ( tea or coffee with cake
Transportation from/to hotel
Not recommended for child aged 6 and under
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We do pickup all travelers in Luxor city with an extra cost
- Luxor Airport, Luxor Egypt
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Departure time may vary depending on sun rise time
- Hotel pickups commence approximately 30 - 60 minutes prior to this time, exact pickup time will be advised on reconfirmation.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Sunrise Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Luxor Hot Air Balloon?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Luxor Hot Air Balloon?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Luxor Hot Air Balloon?
The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Luxor Hot Air Balloon?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Explore Similar Things to Do
4WD ToursUnique ExperiencesSporting EventsHot Air Balloon RidesExtremeHalf-day ToursAir, Helicopter & Balloon ToursSightseeing Tickets & PassesOutdoor ActivitiesLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingUnique ExperiencesLuxor4WD Tours - SafagaUnique Experiences - SafagaSporting Events - SafagaHot Air Balloon Rides - SafagaExtreme - SafagaHalf-day Tours - Safaga4WD Tours - AswanUnique Experiences - AswanSporting Events - AswanHot Air Balloon Rides - AswanExtreme - AswanHalf-day Tours - Aswan4WD Tours - HurghadaUnique Experiences - HurghadaSporting Events - HurghadaHot Air Balloon Rides - HurghadaExtreme - HurghadaHalf-day Tours - HurghadaCategory
Colossi of MemnonAvenue of SphinxesTomb of TutankhamunTomb of Ramses IIITomb of Ramses VIRamesseum (Mortuary Temple of Ramses II)Valley of the QueensMummification MuseumValley of the Nobles (Tombs of the Nobles)Medinet Habu (Temple of Ramses III)Dendera (Dandarah)Tomb of Merneptah (Merenptah)Luxor TempleAbydosTemple of Horus (at Edfu)