8 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Appreciating the significance of Luxor’s many landmarks can be tricky on your own. Spend a day discovering ancient attractions across the city’s East and West Banks on a private tour, benefiting from the personalized attention and explanations of an Egyptologist guide. Round-trip transportation from your hotel ensures seamless transfer between sights, allowing more time to explore highlights such as the Valley of the Kings, Hatshepsut Temple, and Karnak Complex.
- Leave the guidebook behind with insights provided by a professional
- Round-trip hotel transfer ensures a hassle-free sightseeing experience
- Tick off the Colossi of Memnon, Valley of the Kings, and more
- Benefit from the personalized and flexible service of a private tour
Saved to wishlist!
All taxes, fees and handling charges
Professional Egyptologist guide
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Transport by private vehicle
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Aladin Tours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Luxor's East & West Bank Highlights Tour?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Luxor's East & West Bank Highlights Tour?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Luxor's East & West Bank Highlights Tour?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Luxor's East & West Bank Highlights Tour?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Product code: 108898P1
Compare Similar Experiences
Luxor's East & West Bank Highlights Tour
6 hours 15 minutes
11 hours 20 minutes
4 hours 12 minutes
7 hours 20 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursArchaeology ToursHistorical ToursFull-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingLuxorBus Tours - SafagaArchaeology Tours - SafagaHistorical Tours - SafagaFull-day Tours - SafagaBus Tours - AswanArchaeology Tours - AswanHistorical Tours - AswanFull-day Tours - AswanBus Tours - HurghadaArchaeology Tours - HurghadaHistorical Tours - HurghadaFull-day Tours - HurghadaCategory
Valley of the Nobles (Tombs of the Nobles)Tomb of Merneptah (Merenptah)Luxor TempleRamesseum (Mortuary Temple of Ramses II)Tomb of Ramses IIIValley of the QueensMedinet Habu (Temple of Ramses III)Tomb of Ramses VIMummification MuseumTemple of Horus (at Edfu)Colossi of MemnonAbydosDendera (Dandarah)Tomb of TutankhamunAvenue of Sphinxes