3 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Saved to wishlist!
Pick up Service from your hotel & return
Transfer by air conditioned bus
Motor boat to transfer to the West Bank
45 minutes ride in Hot Air Balloon, in the sky of Luxor
All service charges and taxes
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
we pick up all our guests from any hotels in luxor
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Pick Up Time
- Around 5.00 am (It may change according to the season.
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Cupid EgypTravel
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Hot Air Balloon The Life Trip in Luxor Egypt?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Hot Air Balloon The Life Trip in Luxor Egypt?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Hot Air Balloon The Life Trip in Luxor Egypt?
The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Hot Air Balloon The Life Trip in Luxor Egypt?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Explore Similar Things to Do
City ToursAudio GuidesHot Air Balloon RidesHalf-day ToursAir, Helicopter & Balloon ToursOutdoor ActivitiesPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingTransfers & Ground TransportGizaLuxorAswanCairoCity Tours - SafagaAudio Guides - SafagaHot Air Balloon Rides - SafagaHalf-day Tours - SafagaCity Tours - AswanAudio Guides - AswanHot Air Balloon Rides - AswanHalf-day Tours - AswanCity Tours - HurghadaAudio Guides - HurghadaHot Air Balloon Rides - HurghadaHalf-day Tours - HurghadaCategory
AbydosValley of the QueensTomb of Merneptah (Merenptah)Valley of the Nobles (Tombs of the Nobles)Ramesseum (Mortuary Temple of Ramses II)Avenue of SphinxesColossi of MemnonDendera (Dandarah)Tomb of Ramses IIIMedinet Habu (Temple of Ramses III)Mummification MuseumTomb of TutankhamunTemple of Horus (at Edfu)Tomb of Ramses VILuxor Temple