5 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Face masks provided for travelers
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Get off the beaten path and deepen your understanding of ancient Egyptian history with this tour from Luxor, led by an Egyptologist guide. You'll visit the Ramesseum, the mortuary temple of Ramesses the Great, as well as the Howard Carter House, the former abode of the British archaeologist who first unearthed the tomb of King Tutankhamen.
- Travel in the comfort of an air-conditioned vehicle
- An Egyptologist guide will lead the way
- Private tour for a personalized experience
- Round-trip transfers from your hotel are included
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off.
Transport by private car.
Qualified Egyptologist guide.
All taxes, fees and handling charges.
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Travel to Egypt
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Howard Carter House & Ramesseum Temple Half-day Tour From Luxor?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Howard Carter House & Ramesseum Temple Half-day Tour From Luxor?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Howard Carter House & Ramesseum Temple Half-day Tour From Luxor?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Howard Carter House & Ramesseum Temple Half-day Tour From Luxor?
The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Product code: 104778P46
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursArchaeology ToursHistorical ToursHalf-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingLuxorBus Tours - SafagaArchaeology Tours - SafagaHistorical Tours - SafagaHalf-day Tours - SafagaBus Tours - AswanArchaeology Tours - AswanHistorical Tours - AswanHalf-day Tours - AswanBus Tours - HurghadaArchaeology Tours - HurghadaHistorical Tours - HurghadaHalf-day Tours - HurghadaCategory
Temple of Horus (at Edfu)Tomb of Ramses VIAbydosMummification MuseumRamesseum (Mortuary Temple of Ramses II)Tomb of Ramses IIIDendera (Dandarah)Avenue of SphinxesValley of the Nobles (Tombs of the Nobles)Tomb of TutankhamunColossi of MemnonLuxor TempleMedinet Habu (Temple of Ramses III)Valley of the QueensTomb of Merneptah (Merenptah)