2 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
Pre-book a Luxor horse-drawn carriage tour to get a true flavor of the city and save the hassle of arranging it during your stay. Select your preferred start time, settle into your carriage at your hotel or Nile port, and ride by the sights. Clip-clop through bustling markets and squares, coast along the Corniche and past the Avenue of the Sphinxes, and hear about the landmarks and city from a guide.
- Horse-drawn carriage tour around Luxor
- Ride by markets, squares, and the Corniche to soak up the atmosphere
- Pass the Old Winter Palace, Avenue of the Sphinxes, and more
- Watch the street life and have tea or coffee at a traditional cafe
- Learn insider tips and insights on the landmarks from a guide
- Romantic for couples, ideal for families and culture vultures
- Hotel and port pickup and drop-off, with departure times to suit you
Saved to wishlist!
Pick up services from your hotel in Luxor and return
Riding the Horse drawn Carriage for almost 1h30 hour
All transfer by a private air-conditioned vehicle (if needed)
Luxor Local Egyptologist tour Guide
Bottled water during your trip
All service charges and taxes
Any extras not mentioned in the itinerary
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Your Tour guide will pick you up from the Lobby of your Hotel in Luxor
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Nile Holiday
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Luxor Horse-Drawn Carriage City Tour?
The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Luxor Horse-Drawn Carriage City Tour?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Luxor Horse-Drawn Carriage City Tour?
The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Luxor Horse-Drawn Carriage City Tour?
The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Product code: 12078P21
Explore Similar Things to Do
Horse Carriage RidesTours & SightseeingLuxorHorse Carriage Rides - SafagaHorse Carriage Rides - AswanHorse Carriage Rides - HurghadaCategory
Tomb of Ramses IIIValley of the QueensTomb of Merneptah (Merenptah)Luxor TempleColossi of MemnonAbydosMedinet Habu (Temple of Ramses III)Tomb of Ramses VIDendera (Dandarah)Valley of the Nobles (Tombs of the Nobles)Tomb of TutankhamunAvenue of SphinxesTemple of Horus (at Edfu)Mummification MuseumRamesseum (Mortuary Temple of Ramses II)