6 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Saved to wishlist!
Qualified Egyptologist tour guide.
Transfer by a private Air-conditioned vehicle.
bottle of water
Entrance fees to the sightseeing
Tipping to the guide and driver.
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
All Hotels or Nile Cruises in Luxor.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Stroller accessible
- All Hotels/ Nile Cruises/ Rental Apartments or Villas in Luxor.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Egypt Gift Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Luxor Day Tour to Habu Temple, Valley of the Nobles and Deir El Madina?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Luxor Day Tour to Habu Temple, Valley of the Nobles and Deir El Madina?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Luxor Day Tour to Habu Temple, Valley of the Nobles and Deir El Madina?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Luxor Day Tour to Habu Temple, Valley of the Nobles and Deir El Madina?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Still Have Questions?
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursHelicopter ToursHot Air Balloon RidesClassic Car Tours Historical ToursHalf-day ToursAir, Helicopter & Balloon ToursCultural & Theme ToursOutdoor ActivitiesLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingHurghadaGizaLuxorAswanCairoBus Tours - SafagaHelicopter Tours - SafagaHot Air Balloon Rides - SafagaClassic Car Tours - SafagaHistorical Tours - SafagaHalf-day Tours - SafagaBus Tours - AswanHelicopter Tours - AswanHot Air Balloon Rides - AswanClassic Car Tours - AswanHistorical Tours - AswanHalf-day Tours - AswanBus Tours - HurghadaHelicopter Tours - HurghadaHot Air Balloon Rides - HurghadaClassic Car Tours - HurghadaHistorical Tours - HurghadaHalf-day Tours - HurghadaCategory
Medinet Habu (Temple of Ramses III)AbydosRamesseum (Mortuary Temple of Ramses II)Tomb of Ramses IIITomb of TutankhamunValley of the QueensColossi of MemnonTomb of Ramses VIDendera (Dandarah)Mummification MuseumTomb of Merneptah (Merenptah)Avenue of SphinxesTemple of Horus (at Edfu)Valley of the Nobles (Tombs of the Nobles)Luxor Temple