8 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Saved to wishlist!
All transfers by a private A/C vehicle.
Bottle of water during the tour.
Pickup service from your Hotel/ Nile cruise and return.
Professional English speaking Egyptologist Tour guide.
Entrance fees to the above-mentioned sightseeings.
Tipping to the guide and driver.
Water or Beverages during the lunchtime at the restaurant.
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
All Hotels, villas, Rental Apartments or Nile Cruises in Luxor
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- All Hotels/Nile Cruises/Villas or Rental Apartments in Luxor East Bank
- The Tombs of Tut Ankh Amun, Seti I, Ramses VI have Extra tickets.
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Egypt Gift Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Luxor East and West Bank Private Guided Tour including Lunch?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Luxor East and West Bank Private Guided Tour including Lunch?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Luxor East and West Bank Private Guided Tour including Lunch?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Luxor East and West Bank Private Guided Tour including Lunch?
The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Explore Similar Things to Do
Air ToursBus ToursHelicopter ToursHot Air Balloon RidesClassic Car Tours Historical ToursFull-day ToursAir, Helicopter & Balloon ToursCultural & Theme ToursOutdoor ActivitiesLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingHurghadaGizaLuxorAswanCairoAir Tours - SafagaBus Tours - SafagaHelicopter Tours - SafagaHot Air Balloon Rides - SafagaClassic Car Tours - SafagaHistorical Tours - SafagaFull-day Tours - SafagaAir Tours - AswanBus Tours - AswanHelicopter Tours - AswanHot Air Balloon Rides - AswanClassic Car Tours - AswanHistorical Tours - AswanFull-day Tours - AswanAir Tours - HurghadaBus Tours - HurghadaHelicopter Tours - HurghadaHot Air Balloon Rides - HurghadaClassic Car Tours - HurghadaHistorical Tours - HurghadaFull-day Tours - HurghadaCategory
Tomb of Merneptah (Merenptah)Tomb of Ramses VITemple of Horus (at Edfu)AbydosMedinet Habu (Temple of Ramses III)Mummification MuseumAvenue of SphinxesValley of the Nobles (Tombs of the Nobles)Colossi of MemnonLuxor TempleTomb of Ramses IIIRamesseum (Mortuary Temple of Ramses II)Dendera (Dandarah)Valley of the QueensTomb of Tutankhamun