8 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Saved to wishlist!
All Transfers/pickup service from your Hotel/ Nile cruise and return by A/C vehicle..
Qualified Egyptologist English Speaking guide
A bottle of water during the tour
Entrance fees to the mentioned sightseeing
Tipping to the guide and driver
Lunch is optional in this tour
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
All hotels or Nile Cruises in Luxor
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Egypt Lifetime Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Luxor Full Day Tour: Valley of Kings & Queens - Hatshepsut Temple And More?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Luxor Full Day Tour: Valley of Kings & Queens - Hatshepsut Temple And More?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Luxor Full Day Tour: Valley of Kings & Queens - Hatshepsut Temple And More?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Luxor Full Day Tour: Valley of Kings & Queens - Hatshepsut Temple And More?
The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Product code: 104708P7
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursHot Air Balloon RidesClassic Car Tours Historical ToursFull-day ToursAir, Helicopter & Balloon ToursCultural & Theme ToursOutdoor ActivitiesPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingGizaLuxorCairoBus Tours - SafagaHot Air Balloon Rides - SafagaClassic Car Tours - SafagaHistorical Tours - SafagaFull-day Tours - SafagaBus Tours - AswanHot Air Balloon Rides - AswanClassic Car Tours - AswanHistorical Tours - AswanFull-day Tours - AswanBus Tours - HurghadaHot Air Balloon Rides - HurghadaClassic Car Tours - HurghadaHistorical Tours - HurghadaFull-day Tours - HurghadaCategory
Luxor TempleTomb of TutankhamunRamesseum (Mortuary Temple of Ramses II)Tomb of Ramses IIITomb of Ramses VIValley of the QueensAbydosDendera (Dandarah)Medinet Habu (Temple of Ramses III)Avenue of SphinxesValley of the Nobles (Tombs of the Nobles)Colossi of MemnonTemple of Horus (at Edfu)Mummification MuseumTomb of Merneptah (Merenptah)