4 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Luxor Museum and Mummification Museum are left off many sightseeing itineraries, yet both offer deep insight into Egypt’s ancient past. This private half-day tour takes you to both, and with a personal Egyptologist guide to give extra background. View the antiquities and mummies at Luxor Museum, and see the tools, techniques, and results of ancient mummification at the Mummification Museum. Entrance fees and private air-conditioned hotel and port transfers are included for a complete experience.
Private tour<br/>Duration: 4 hours<br/>Bottled Water & Snacks.<br/>Pickup included
- Private half-day Luxor Museum and Mummification Tour in Luxor
- View the Middle and New Kingdom treasures and mummies at Luxor Museum
- See how ancient Egyptians preserved the dead at the Mummification Museum
- Gain insight into the displays from your own Egyptologist guide
- Ideal for history buffs and families
- Includes entry fees, private transport, and hotel and port pickup and drop-off
Saved to wishlist!
Pick up services from your hotel in Luxor and return
All transfers by private air-conditioned vehicle
Entrance fees to all the mentioned sites
Shopping tours in Luxor bazaars during the tour
Qualified Egyptologist tour guide
Bottled water during the tour
All service charges & taxes
Any extras not mentioned in the itinerary
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Your Tour guide will pick you up from the Lobby of your Hotel in Luxor
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Nile Holiday
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Luxor Museum and Mummification Museum Private Half-Day Tour?
The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Luxor Museum and Mummification Museum Private Half-Day Tour?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Luxor Museum and Mummification Museum Private Half-Day Tour?
The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Luxor Museum and Mummification Museum Private Half-Day Tour?
The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Product code: 12078P23
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursBus ToursMarketsHistorical ToursHalf-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursFood, Wine & NightlifePrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingLuxorFood Tours - SafagaBus Tours - SafagaMarkets - SafagaHistorical Tours - SafagaHalf-day Tours - SafagaFood Tours - AswanBus Tours - AswanMarkets - AswanHistorical Tours - AswanHalf-day Tours - AswanFood Tours - HurghadaBus Tours - HurghadaMarkets - HurghadaHistorical Tours - HurghadaHalf-day Tours - HurghadaCategory
Tomb of Ramses VITomb of TutankhamunRamesseum (Mortuary Temple of Ramses II)Colossi of MemnonLuxor TempleAvenue of SphinxesTomb of Ramses IIIValley of the QueensDendera (Dandarah)Medinet Habu (Temple of Ramses III)Valley of the Nobles (Tombs of the Nobles)AbydosTomb of Merneptah (Merenptah)Temple of Horus (at Edfu)Mummification Museum