3 to 4 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
Pick up services from Hotel and return
All transfers by a private air-conditioned vehicle
Professional Egyptologist tour guide
Shopping tours in Luxor bazaars during the tour
Bottled water during the tour
Entrance fees to all the mentioned sites
All service charges and taxes
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Your private professional tour guide will be waiting for you in the lobby area and he will be holding a sign shows our company name Tour Egypt Club
- Luxor International Airport, Egypt
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Tour Egypt Club - Private Day Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Luxor Museum and Mummification Museum Private Day Tour?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Luxor Museum and Mummification Museum Private Day Tour?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Luxor Museum and Mummification Museum Private Day Tour?
The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Luxor Museum and Mummification Museum Private Day Tour?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursHistorical ToursCultural & Theme ToursPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingLuxorBus Tours - SafagaHistorical Tours - SafagaBus Tours - AswanHistorical Tours - AswanBus Tours - HurghadaHistorical Tours - HurghadaCategory
Medinet Habu (Temple of Ramses III)Temple of Horus (at Edfu)Ramesseum (Mortuary Temple of Ramses II)Tomb of TutankhamunDendera (Dandarah)Avenue of SphinxesValley of the QueensTomb of Ramses VITomb of Ramses IIITomb of Merneptah (Merenptah)AbydosLuxor TempleValley of the Nobles (Tombs of the Nobles)Colossi of MemnonMummification Museum