8 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Saved to wishlist!
All Transfers by Private A/C Vehicles Newest Model
Hotel/airport pickup and drop-off
Qualified Egyptologist guide
Any extras not mentioned in the itinerary
Entry inside Tomb of King Tutankamoun
Lunch ( optional)
Departure & Return
Luxor, Luxor City, Luxor, Luxor Governorate, Egypt
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travelers can participate
- Near public transportation
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Health restrictions
- Infants must sit on laps
- Near public transportation
- No Back Problems
- No Expectant Mothers
- No Serious Medical Conditions
- Not wheelchair accessible
- • Please contact supplier to arrange pick up point
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Emo Tours Egypt
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Luxor Private Full-Day Tour: Discover the East and West Banks of the Nile?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Luxor Private Full-Day Tour: Discover the East and West Banks of the Nile?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Luxor Private Full-Day Tour: Discover the East and West Banks of the Nile?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Luxor Private Full-Day Tour: Discover the East and West Banks of the Nile?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- "Trip was good value and included all the attraction entrance fees which I like as it was hassel free." See review
Compare Similar Experiences
Luxor Private Full-Day Tour: Discover the East and West Banks of the Nile
11 hours 20 minutes
4 hours 30 minutes
5 hours 50 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursArchaeology ToursHistorical ToursFull-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingLuxorBus Tours - SafagaArchaeology Tours - SafagaHistorical Tours - SafagaFull-day Tours - SafagaBus Tours - AswanArchaeology Tours - AswanHistorical Tours - AswanFull-day Tours - AswanBus Tours - HurghadaArchaeology Tours - HurghadaHistorical Tours - HurghadaFull-day Tours - HurghadaCategory
Luxor TempleValley of the QueensTemple of Horus (at Edfu)Mummification MuseumTomb of TutankhamunDendera (Dandarah)Tomb of Ramses VIValley of the Nobles (Tombs of the Nobles)AbydosTomb of Ramses IIIColossi of MemnonMedinet Habu (Temple of Ramses III)Avenue of SphinxesTomb of Merneptah (Merenptah)Ramesseum (Mortuary Temple of Ramses II)