8 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Explore the East and West Banks of the Nile in a day on this guided tour of the region. Visit the Valley of the Kings, the Temple of Queen Hatshepsut, the Colossi of Memnon, the Karnak Temple, the Temple of Luxor, and more. Lunch at a local restaurant is included.
- Easily visit the East and West Banks of the Nile
- Lunch at a local restaurant is included
- Includes hassle-free, round-trip transportation
- Stress-free package ideal for first-time visitors
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop off
All Transfers by Private A/C latest Model Vehicle
Any optional tours
Entry Fees (Optional)
Departure & Return
MJQQ+3HR Luxor, Egypt
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Dress code is smart casual
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- Not Wheelchair accessible
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Egypt Tours Online
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Luxor Private Tour To The East & West Bank Of The Nile?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Luxor Private Tour To The East & West Bank Of The Nile?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Luxor Private Tour To The East & West Bank Of The Nile?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Luxor Private Tour To The East & West Bank Of The Nile?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Luxor Private Tour To The East & West Bank Of The Nile
11 hours 20 minutes
5 hours 30 minutes
3 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursHistorical ToursFull-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingLuxorBus Tours - SafagaHistorical Tours - SafagaFull-day Tours - SafagaBus Tours - AswanHistorical Tours - AswanFull-day Tours - AswanBus Tours - HurghadaHistorical Tours - HurghadaFull-day Tours - HurghadaCategory
Abydos Tours & TicketsColossi of Memnon Tours & TicketsTomb of Merneptah (Merenptah) Tours & TicketsLuxor Temple Tours & TicketsTemple of Horus (at Edfu) Tours & TicketsTomb of Ramses VI Tours & TicketsDendera (Dandarah) Tours & TicketsValley of the Nobles (Tombs of the Nobles) Tours & TicketsMummification Museum Tours & TicketsMedinet Habu (Temple of Ramses III) Tours & TicketsTomb of Ramses III Tours & TicketsTomb of Tutankhamun Tours & TicketsRamesseum (Mortuary Temple of Ramses II) Tours & TicketsAvenue of Sphinxes Tours & TicketsValley of the Queens Tours & Tickets