2 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
See magnificent art and architecture come to life at the Luxor Sound and Light Show inside Karnak Temple. Walk through the temple grounds as you hear narration in the voices of the ancient Pharaohs, explore the vast hypostyle hall, then enjoy a final act at the edge of the Great Sacred Lake. The Luxor Sound and Light Show is a fun way to learn the history and traditions of ancient Egypt, and this tour includes round-trip hotel transfers for a hassle-free evening of exploring.
- Admission to the Luxor Sound and Light Show
- See a top Luxor site after dark
- Visit the temple in the cooler evening hours
- Light show includes recorded narration
- Pickup and drop-off at Luxor hotels or cruise ships
- Ideal choice for families
Saved to wishlist!
Food and drinks
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Qualified Egyptologist guide
Departure & Return
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travelers can participate
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Emo Tours Egypt
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Luxor Sound and Light Show at Karnak Temple?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Luxor Sound and Light Show at Karnak Temple?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Luxor Sound and Light Show at Karnak Temple?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Luxor Sound and Light Show at Karnak Temple?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Still Have Questions?
Explore Similar Things to Do
Skip-the-Line ToursLight & Sound Shows TheatersSightseeing Tickets & PassesShows, Concerts & SportsTours & SightseeingLuxorSkip-the-Line Tours - SafagaLight & Sound Shows - SafagaTheaters - SafagaSkip-the-Line Tours - AswanLight & Sound Shows - AswanTheaters - AswanSkip-the-Line Tours - HurghadaLight & Sound Shows - HurghadaTheaters - HurghadaCategory
Medinet Habu (Temple of Ramses III)Dendera (Dandarah)Tomb of Merneptah (Merenptah)Valley of the Nobles (Tombs of the Nobles)Temple of Horus (at Edfu)Ramesseum (Mortuary Temple of Ramses II)Luxor TempleTomb of Ramses IIIColossi of MemnonTomb of Ramses VITomb of TutankhamunAbydosValley of the QueensAvenue of SphinxesMummification Museum