5 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Saved to wishlist!
All Transfers/pickup service from your Hotel/ Nile cruise and return by A/C vehicle..
Bottle of water during the tour.
Qualified English speaking Egyptologist Tour guide.
Entrance fees to the above-mentioned sightseeing.
Lunch is optional in this tour.
Tipping to the guide and driver.
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
All hotels or Nile cruises in Luxor.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- All Hotels, Nile Cruises, Rental apartments or Villas in Luxor .
- The Tombs of Tut Ankh Amun, Seti I, Ramses VI have Extra tickets.
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Egypt Gift Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Luxor West bank Tour Valley of The Kings, Hatshepsut Temple & Colossi of Memnon?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Luxor West bank Tour Valley of The Kings, Hatshepsut Temple & Colossi of Memnon?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Luxor West bank Tour Valley of The Kings, Hatshepsut Temple & Colossi of Memnon?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Luxor West bank Tour Valley of The Kings, Hatshepsut Temple & Colossi of Memnon?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Still Have Questions?
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursHot Air Balloon RidesHistorical ToursHalf-day ToursAir, Helicopter & Balloon ToursCultural & Theme ToursOutdoor ActivitiesPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingHurghadaGizaLuxorAswanCairoBus Tours - SafagaHot Air Balloon Rides - SafagaHistorical Tours - SafagaHalf-day Tours - SafagaBus Tours - AswanHot Air Balloon Rides - AswanHistorical Tours - AswanHalf-day Tours - AswanBus Tours - HurghadaHot Air Balloon Rides - HurghadaHistorical Tours - HurghadaHalf-day Tours - HurghadaCategory
Valley of the QueensRamesseum (Mortuary Temple of Ramses II)Tomb of Ramses IIIAbydosColossi of MemnonAvenue of SphinxesMummification MuseumTomb of Merneptah (Merenptah)Tomb of TutankhamunDendera (Dandarah)Tomb of Ramses VILuxor TempleValley of the Nobles (Tombs of the Nobles)Medinet Habu (Temple of Ramses III)Temple of Horus (at Edfu)