45 minutes to 1 hour 15 minutes (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Known as Egypt's open air museum, Luxor offers visitors the chance to experience the ancient world at its temples, monuments, and tombs. But few visitors get to see these historic sights from the sky. On this unparalleled hot air balloon adventure, see Luxor from high above the desert, and snap stunning photos in the morning light as you soar through the sky.
- Tour luxor in a hot air balloon on this excursion with stunning desert views
- Travel by motorboat to the West Bank, and stay in the air for about an hour
- Start with a light breakfast, and snap unparalleled photos from the air
- Get around easily with pickup and drop-off, from your Luxor hotel, included
Saved to wishlist!
Pick up Service from your Hotel/ Nile cruise & return
Transfer by air-conditioned Vehicle
Bottled water during your trip Motorboat to transfer to the West Bank
45 : 75 minutes ride in Hot Air Balloon, in the sky of Luxor
All service charges and taxes
Coffee and/or Tea
Any extras not mentioned in the program.
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY DrMo Tours Egypt
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Luxury Hot Air Balloon Riding in Luxor?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Luxury Hot Air Balloon Riding in Luxor?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Luxury Hot Air Balloon Riding in Luxor?
The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Luxury Hot Air Balloon Riding in Luxor?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Product code: 105257P1
Explore Similar Things to Do
4WD ToursUnique ExperiencesSporting EventsBus ToursHot Air Balloon RidesWater ToursExtremeAir, Helicopter & Balloon ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursSightseeing Tickets & PassesOutdoor ActivitiesPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingUnique ExperiencesLuxor4WD Tours - SafagaUnique Experiences - SafagaSporting Events - SafagaBus Tours - SafagaHot Air Balloon Rides - SafagaWater Tours - SafagaExtreme - Safaga4WD Tours - AswanUnique Experiences - AswanSporting Events - AswanBus Tours - AswanHot Air Balloon Rides - AswanWater Tours - AswanExtreme - Aswan4WD Tours - HurghadaUnique Experiences - HurghadaSporting Events - HurghadaBus Tours - HurghadaHot Air Balloon Rides - HurghadaWater Tours - HurghadaExtreme - HurghadaCategory
Colossi of MemnonTomb of TutankhamunAvenue of SphinxesDendera (Dandarah)Medinet Habu (Temple of Ramses III)Valley of the Nobles (Tombs of the Nobles)AbydosTomb of Ramses IIIValley of the QueensRamesseum (Mortuary Temple of Ramses II)Tomb of Merneptah (Merenptah)Mummification MuseumTemple of Horus (at Edfu)Luxor TempleTomb of Ramses VI