5 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Take a whirlwind trip through Luxor with this four-hour tour, which includes a visit to the Luxor Museum and the Mummification Museum. Your local guide will pick you up at your hotel and take you to the two museums, where you’ll see beautiful statues and antiquities, mummification tools, and even mummified humans and cats, before being returned to your hotel.
- Visit two of Luxor’s most interesting museums in just half a day
- An Egyptologist guide will lead the way
- See mummified humans and animals up close
- Round-trip hotel transfers are included
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel/port pickup and drop off.
Private Qualified Egyptologist Tour-Guide.
Private air-conditioned car.
Any extra tours
All Entrance Fees
Departure & Return
Departure PointLuxor Museum, Center Corniche Ave, Luxor Egypt
Traveler pickup is offered
we pick up all travelers from all hotel in luxor
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Travel to Egypt
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Museum of Luxor and Mummification Museum 4 hours Tour?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Museum of Luxor and Mummification Museum 4 hours Tour?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Museum of Luxor and Mummification Museum 4 hours Tour?
The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Explore Similar Things to Do
Attractions & MuseumsMuseum Tickets & PassesSightseeing Tickets & PassesLuxorAttractions & Museums - SafagaMuseum Tickets & Passes - SafagaAttractions & Museums - AswanMuseum Tickets & Passes - AswanAttractions & Museums - HurghadaMuseum Tickets & Passes - HurghadaCategory
Temple of Horus (at Edfu)Tomb of Ramses VIRamesseum (Mortuary Temple of Ramses II)Tomb of Ramses IIIMummification MuseumAvenue of SphinxesAbydosColossi of MemnonLuxor TempleValley of the QueensTomb of TutankhamunTomb of Merneptah (Merenptah)Valley of the Nobles (Tombs of the Nobles)Dendera (Dandarah)Medinet Habu (Temple of Ramses III)