5 days (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Face masks provided for travelers
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
The banks of the Nile are so rich in important ancient Egyptian sites that it’s hard to see them all in one trip. With this five-day cruise down the Nile, see the highlights from the East and West Banks of Luxor to Aswan with an Egyptologist guide. Admire Luxor’s Valley of the Kings, Hatshepsut and Karnak Temples, and Colossi of Memnon. Then, cruise to Edfu and Kom Ombo, ending with the treasures of Aswan.
- Cruise down the Nile River to visit temples and tombs from Luxor to Aswan
- Learn about the most important ancient sites with an Egyptologist guide
- Relax on a ship with swimming pool, restaurant, lounge, and disco
- The convenience of accommodation, transport, and meals included
Saved to wishlist!
Meet, assist and escort during your trip to Egypt.
All Taxes & Services Charges.
Accommodations 4 nights Nile cruise five stars full board ( Breakfast , Lunch & Dinner) the cruise has all the facilities like ( Swimming pool , A/c cabins with private bathroom , Restaurant , lounge Bar , Disco , sundeck
All Sightseeing with A/C Transportation and English speaking Egyptologist covering:
High Dam & Philae Temple
Ramses & Nefertari Temples (sharing tour)
Temple of Komombo
Temple of Edfu
Valley of the Kings, Hatshepsut’s Temple, Colossi of Memnon, Luxor Temple & Karnak Temples
All Fees and Taxes
Entry visas, Tips and gratuities,
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We pick up Travellers from any Hotel in Luxor, Luxor Train Station or Luxor International Airport.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Entry visas, Tips and gratuities,
- entrance fees to the sites
- and any items not mentioned above.
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Enjoy Egypt Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during 5-Day Nile Cruise of Egyptian Treasures from Luxor to Aswan?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during 5-Day Nile Cruise of Egyptian Treasures from Luxor to Aswan?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during 5-Day Nile Cruise of Egyptian Treasures from Luxor to Aswan?
The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during 5-Day Nile Cruise of Egyptian Treasures from Luxor to Aswan?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Product code: 103401P2
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursBus ToursAirport & Hotel TransfersMulti-day ToursWater ToursMulti-day CruisesMarketsKayakingSailingJet BoatingWater SportsCruises, Sailing & Water ToursMulti-day & Extended ToursFood, Wine & NightlifeOutdoor ActivitiesLuxury & Special OccasionsTours & SightseeingTransfers & Ground TransportLuxorFood Tours - SafagaBus Tours - SafagaAirport & Hotel Transfers - SafagaMulti-day Tours - SafagaWater Tours - SafagaMulti-day Cruises - SafagaMarkets - SafagaKayaking - SafagaSailing - SafagaJet Boating - SafagaFood Tours - AswanBus Tours - AswanAirport & Hotel Transfers - AswanMulti-day Tours - AswanWater Tours - AswanMulti-day Cruises - AswanMarkets - AswanKayaking - AswanSailing - AswanJet Boating - AswanFood Tours - HurghadaBus Tours - HurghadaAirport & Hotel Transfers - HurghadaMulti-day Tours - HurghadaWater Tours - HurghadaMulti-day Cruises - HurghadaMarkets - HurghadaKayaking - HurghadaSailing - HurghadaJet Boating - HurghadaCategory
AbydosTomb of TutankhamunValley of the QueensDendera (Dandarah)Medinet Habu (Temple of Ramses III)Temple of Horus (at Edfu)Tomb of Ramses IIIValley of the Nobles (Tombs of the Nobles)Mummification MuseumLuxor TempleRamesseum (Mortuary Temple of Ramses II)Tomb of Ramses VITomb of Merneptah (Merenptah)Avenue of SphinxesColossi of Memnon