- Private 2-day guided trip to Abu Simbel and Aswan from Luxor
- See the Nile Valley’s countryside and villages as you travel to picturesque Aswan
- View top Aswan attractions including the lovely Temple of Philae and Old and High Dams
- Journey to Abu Simbel, where two spectacular rock temples overlook Lake Nasser
- Gaze at the colossal facades with their giant statues and explore inside
- Includes breakfast, and round-trip air-conditioned transport
- Get in-depth commentary and personalized attention from a private Egyptologist guide
Departure & Return
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Passport name, number, and country is required at time of booking for all participants
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Luxor Travels
If you cancel at least 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience