2 days (Approx.)
Pickup from select hotels
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Face masks provided for travelers
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
Experience the historic highlights of a Nile cruise—and more—on this guided tour from Luxor to Aswan and Abu Simbel. On day 1, see the Temple of Horus at Edfu, the Temple of Kom Ombo, Philae Temple, and the Aswan High Dam before overnighting at the Pyramisa Isis Aswan hotel. On day 2, enjoy an early breakfast and the Abu Simbel Temples. Tour includes lunch but excludes entrance fees.
- See Edfu, Kom Ombo, Aswan, and Abu Simbel in just two action-packed days
- Tour includes 4-star hotel, two lunches, and an early breakfast
- Learn all about ancient Egypt from your Egyptologist guide
- Relax with door-to-door round-trip transfers in Luxor and Aswan
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Qualified Egyptologist guide
Departure & Return
صلاح سالم، مدينة الأقصر،، Luxor City, Luxor, Luxor Governorate, Egypt
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travelers can participate
- Near public transportation
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Infant seats unavailable
- Infants must not sit on laps
- Not stroller accessible
- Not suitable for pets
- Not wheelchair accessible
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Emo Tours Egypt
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Overnight Trip to Aswan From Luxor Visiting Abu Simbel Temple?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Overnight Trip to Aswan From Luxor Visiting Abu Simbel Temple?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Overnight Trip to Aswan From Luxor Visiting Abu Simbel Temple?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Overnight Trip to Aswan From Luxor Visiting Abu Simbel Temple?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Still Have Questions?
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursArchaeology ToursOvernight ToursMulti-day ToursHistorical ToursMulti-day & Extended ToursCultural & Theme ToursLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingLuxorBawitiBus Tours - SafagaArchaeology Tours - SafagaOvernight Tours - SafagaMulti-day Tours - SafagaHistorical Tours - SafagaBus Tours - AswanArchaeology Tours - AswanOvernight Tours - AswanMulti-day Tours - AswanHistorical Tours - AswanBus Tours - HurghadaArchaeology Tours - HurghadaOvernight Tours - HurghadaMulti-day Tours - HurghadaHistorical Tours - HurghadaCategory
Tomb of TutankhamunMedinet Habu (Temple of Ramses III)Tomb of Ramses IIITomb of Ramses VILuxor TempleTemple of Horus (at Edfu)AbydosMummification MuseumDendera (Dandarah)Ramesseum (Mortuary Temple of Ramses II)Valley of the QueensColossi of MemnonTomb of Merneptah (Merenptah)Avenue of SphinxesValley of the Nobles (Tombs of the Nobles)