4 days (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
3 nights on cruise board
All Service charges & taxes
All Sightings Mentioned Above
Egyptolgy Tour Guide
horse and carriage
cabin with all facilities
hot air balloon
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We pickup all travelers from any hotel or airport
- Luxor Airport, Luxor Egypt
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- Near public transportation
- Stroller accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Wheelchair accessible
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Tutal Travel
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during 3 nights Nile Cruise Luxor & Aswan , Abu Simbel , Balloon , and Tours from Luxor?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during 3 nights Nile Cruise Luxor & Aswan , Abu Simbel , Balloon , and Tours from Luxor?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during 3 nights Nile Cruise Luxor & Aswan , Abu Simbel , Balloon , and Tours from Luxor?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during 3 nights Nile Cruise Luxor & Aswan , Abu Simbel , Balloon , and Tours from Luxor?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
3 nights Nile Cruise Luxor & Aswan , Abu Simbel , Balloon , and Tours from Luxor
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursAudio GuidesMulti-day ToursHistorical ToursMulti-day & Extended ToursCultural & Theme ToursPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingTransfers & Ground TransportCairoAswanGizaHurghadaLuxorBus Tours - SafagaAudio Guides - SafagaMulti-day Tours - SafagaHistorical Tours - SafagaBus Tours - AswanAudio Guides - AswanMulti-day Tours - AswanHistorical Tours - AswanBus Tours - HurghadaAudio Guides - HurghadaMulti-day Tours - HurghadaHistorical Tours - HurghadaCategory
Valley of the Nobles (Tombs of the Nobles)Medinet Habu (Temple of Ramses III)Avenue of SphinxesValley of the QueensTomb of TutankhamunTomb of Ramses VITemple of Horus (at Edfu)Luxor TempleTomb of Merneptah (Merenptah)Ramesseum (Mortuary Temple of Ramses II)Tomb of Ramses IIIColossi of MemnonMummification MuseumAbydosDendera (Dandarah)