5 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Face masks provided for travelers
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
Visit Habu Temple, the Valley of the Artisans, and Valley of the Queens on private tour of Luxor’s West Bank that explores fascinating ancient art and architecture. With a personal guide to lead the way, you’ll learn the stories behind the vivid paintings at Habu Temple, as well as tombs built for both workers and royalty. Since this tour includes all entrance fees, round-trip transport from your hotel, water, and snacks, it’s a hassle-free way to experience Luxor’s West Bank, the site of ancient Thebes.
- Guided tour of Luxor's West Bank
- Visit each site with an expert guide
- Learn about Theban religion and burial rites
- See the West Bank's gorgeous desert scenery
- Includes entrance fees
- Pickup and drop-off at hotels in Luxor
Saved to wishlist!
Food and drinks
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Qualified Egyptologist guide
Departure & Return
صلاح سالم، مدينة الأقصر،، Luxor City, Luxor, Luxor Governorate, Egypt
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travelers can participate
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Emo Tours Egypt
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Private Habu Temple, Valley of the Artisans, Valley of the Queens from Luxor?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Private Habu Temple, Valley of the Artisans, Valley of the Queens from Luxor?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Private Habu Temple, Valley of the Artisans, Valley of the Queens from Luxor?
The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Private Habu Temple, Valley of the Artisans, Valley of the Queens from Luxor?
The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Product code: 15974P13
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursArchaeology ToursHistorical ToursHalf-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingLuxorBus Tours - SafagaArchaeology Tours - SafagaHistorical Tours - SafagaHalf-day Tours - SafagaBus Tours - AswanArchaeology Tours - AswanHistorical Tours - AswanHalf-day Tours - AswanBus Tours - HurghadaArchaeology Tours - HurghadaHistorical Tours - HurghadaHalf-day Tours - HurghadaCategory
Tomb of Ramses VITomb of TutankhamunLuxor TempleColossi of MemnonTomb of Merneptah (Merenptah)Valley of the QueensAvenue of SphinxesTomb of Ramses IIITemple of Horus (at Edfu)Valley of the Nobles (Tombs of the Nobles)Medinet Habu (Temple of Ramses III)AbydosMummification MuseumDendera (Dandarah)Ramesseum (Mortuary Temple of Ramses II)